Work Injuries Rehabilitation in Vancouver DowntownAt Limelight Wellness Clinic
Work Injuries Rehabilitation at Our Clinic
If you have a work-related injury or disease, we want to help you as soon as possible. Be sure to seek medical attention and report your injury to your employer. If you miss work or seek medical attention, be sure to contact us. We’ll need some information from you to start your claim for services and benefits.
A work-related injury can be stressful and cause confusion, which is why we’ve created a simple process for you to follow as soon after the injury as possible. Before you call, please review the information you’ll need to make your report.
What to do when you are injured at work
- Report your injury immediately to your employer
- Your employer is responsible for getting you any necessary first aid, and for transporting you to a medical facility if that’s what you need. Be sure to keep in touch with your employer if you have to be off work.
- See your physician
- Your doctor will recommend treatment for your injury and may refer you to other health care practitioners. Be sure to ask about what modified work duties, and activities at home, you can do to help your recovery. And always let your health care provider know that you were injured at work.
- Report your injury to WorkSafe BC
- If you’ve missed work, call Teleclaim. Our team will gather your information and answer any questions you may have about making a claim. If you haven’t missed work but sought medical attention, we recommend reporting online. Before you report your injury, please review the information you’ll need to provide.
Why Choose Limelight Wellness for Work Injury Rehabilitation in Vancouver
One-on-one ultrasound therapy treatment provided by experienced registered physiotherapists
Our equipment is high quality and FDA Approved to ensure you get the best results possible.
Located right next to Yaletown-Roundhouse subway station.
Our Patients Love Us
Over 100 five star reviews proves clinic’s excellence in delivering high quality patient care
Schedule an Appointment with Alireza (Ali) Sarmadi
Our Registered Physiotherapist
Alireza embarked on his healthcare career, in 1996 attending medical school in Iran. After earning his Bachelors in Physiotherapy, he continued to pursue a Masters and finally a PhD in this field. Working as an assistant professor at TMU University he gained hands on experience in Physiotherapy. In 2012, Ali moved to Canada, beginning his clinical experience by working at the University Physiotherapy clinic, as well as several private clinics, public hospitals, and community based programs treating acute and chronic conditions in addition to post operation rehabilitation.
With more than ten years of hands on experience with physiotherapy techniques, manual therapy, IMS, human mechanics, rehabilitation, orthopedic and sport injuries, stroke and Parkinson rehabilitation, Ali takes a holistic approach and addresses individual needs of his physiotherapy patients in the downtown Vancouver area.