Thermo-Lo Skin Irregularities Treatment in Vancouver DowntownAt Limelight Wellness Clinic
What exactly is Thermo-Lo?
Thermo-Lo is a radio-frequency current that is attracted to the water in a wide range of skin conditions. A tiny probe is used either on or just under the skin’s surface to dehydrate the area containing the issue, and this causes the body, over the next few days to exfoliate the dried skin that rids the skin of its corresponding condition. An advantage of using Thermo-Lo is that the dermal layers of the skin are not affected, as it only impacts the top layers of the skin (epidermis). Another nice advantage about this treatment is that the exact area can be targeted without hitting other areas, so they can be left alone which is an ideal situation. The excellent aspects about this procedure are that the results are often permanent, there’s very little to no downtime, for the most part, it’s painless to get, and is minimally invasive.
Conditions that can be treated with Thermo-Lo
This treatment has lots of significance for people who have a variety of common conditions. A patient may have thought that their condition was permanent, only to get the great news that their condition can be cured in a relatively easy way via Thermo-Lo.
Thermo-Lo effectively treats the following conditions:
- Acne – These annoying red bumps are something that most people have experienced for at least one time period in their lifetime.
- Skin tags – This is a small piece of soft, hanging skin that can appear anywhere on the body, especially where skin rubs against clothing or other skin.
- Spider veins – Are small purple, red, and blue vessels that are typically visible on the legs and face.
- Rosacea – A long-term skin condition that normally shows itself on the face. Redness, swelling, pimples, and small dilated blood vessels are the result.
- Sun and brown spots – Sunspots tend to appear where lots of sunlight occurs, so the cheeks and face are obviously common places. Brown spots result from sun exposure, aging, hormones, and even genetic history.
- Frown lines – Are primarily caused by aging when the skin loses its elasticity and doesn’t return to its original shape.
- Cherry hemangiomas – Are cherry red papules on the skin, and are a harmless tumor containing an abnormal proliferation of blood vessels.
- Unwanted hairs – Hairs can live anywhere a follicle exists, and most of us have hairs in places that we don’t particularly like.
- Cholesterol deposits – Are soft, flat, yellowish lumps that tend to appear on eyelids.
- Milia – Are small in size, bump-like cysts that are found under the skin. They can pop up anywhere, but are most common on the cheeks and around the eyelids.
- Sebaceous hyperplasia – These appear as small yellow bumps, and show on the forehead or cheeks, mostly affecting middle-aged and older people.
- Melasma – Causes brown-grayish patches, normally seen on the face.
Why Choose Limelight Wellness for Thermo-Lo Treatment in Vancouver
One-on-one thermo-lo treatment provided by experienced skin care specialist
Our equipment is high quality and FDA Approved to ensure you get the best results possible.
Located right next to Yaletown-Roundhouse subway station.
Our Patients Love Us
Over 80 five star reviews proves clinic’s excellence in delivering high quality patient care
What can be expected during the procedure?
The probe is applied to the desired area, and a warm pricking sensation is usually felt. A topical anesthetic is used before treatment begins to minimize discomfort. The time it takes to do largely depends on the type and number of skin conditions that are being treated.
How many treatments are needed?
In most cases, only one or two treatments are needed, but it does depend on which condition(s) are being treated.
What sorts of results are provided?
The results are often permanent and are enjoyed shortly after a single treatment. With regards to acne scarring though, the results can take 8 to 12 weeks as new collagen needs to be naturally produced.
How does it work?
By using a fine probe to deliver heat over the anomaly to dry it up, resulting in a scab.
How long do results take to see?
Although results are seen instantly, it can take up to 1-3 treatments. The treatment is safe, very effective, quick and painless.