Limelight WellnessPhysiotherapy in Yaletown
Welcome to Limelight Physiotherapy Clinic in Yaletown
Our patients are our number one priority. From the moment you enter our clinic and throughout your rehabilitation, everything has been designed to make your experience exceptional. Whether you are suffering from chronic or acute pain, or you are suffering from pain which is not responding to treatments, our Registered Physiotherapists will assess and treat your conditions to help you get your life back .
Our modern facility is conveniently located at the corner of Richards and Drake streets right next to Yaletown-Roundhouse subway station in Vancouver Downtown Area.
Why Choose Our Physiotherapists?
One-on-one treatment provided by experienced registered physiotherapists
Direct Insurance Billing
We work with most insurers and can bill them directly on your behalf.
Located right next to Yaletown-Roundhouse subway station.
Our Patients Love Us
Over 70 five star reviews proves clinic’s excellence in delivering high quality patient care
Book Your Consultation with Us
Physiotherapy Treatment Sessions:
- Rehabilitative Sonographic Assessment
- Postural Assessment
- Manual Therapy
- Intramuscular Stimulation (IMS) / Dry Needling
- Pre & Post-Surgical Pre-habilitation/ Rehabilitation
- Shockwave Therapy
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Mechanical Traction
- Strengthening Programs (Core, Back, Specific Muscles)
- Compression Stocking
- Orthotics and Bracing
Some Conditions Physiotherapy Can Treat:
Disc Bulges and Disc Herniations
Sprains and Strains
Rotator cuff tendonitis
Rotator cuff tears
Labral Tears of the Shoulder
Bursitis of the Shoulder and Other Joints
Tennis elbow (Lateral epicondylitis)
Golfers Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
De Quervains syndrome
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Labral tears of the Hip
Femoroacetabular Impingement (FAI)
IT Band Syndrome (Iliotibial Band)
Patella Femoral Syndrome (PFS or PFPS)
Ligament Tears (ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL)
Pes Anserine Bursitis
Tibialis Posterior Tendinitis
Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
Calcaneal Fat Pad Syndrome
Pre-habilitation (prior to surgery)
and more ….
Assessment at Our Physiotherapy Clinic
- Rehabilitative Sonographic Assessment: Our rehabilitative Ultrasound Imaging is a great tool that let us see inside your muscles, tendon and joints which helps in accurate assessment of the musculoskeletal system and follow up the effectiveness of treatment.
- Functional Assessment
- Postural Assessment(Learn more) link it to postural assessment page
- Neuromuscular and Musculoskeletal assessment
Physiotherapy Treatment at Limelight Wellness
- Shockwave Therapy for resistive pain like Tennis Elbow, Achilles Tendinitis, Bunion Pain, Calcium Deposits and most of the chronic pain syndromes which are not cured through other treatment methods.
- Dry Needling technique or IMS which is one of the most effective treatment in case of trigger point pain in muscles, Lower & upper back pain and Headaches causing by neck issues.
- Manual Therapy techniques, exercise prescription, postural assessment and postural correction exercises has proven results and one of the best to offer to you in Limelight physiotherapy clinic.
- Exercise prescription: Now we have started using Physitrack exercise therapy application, helps getting our clients the confidence to perform their exercises correctly thanks to the crystal clear, fully narrated videos you receive as email or in the free app you can download. Built-in reminders help you to keep on track and motivated. In the end, exercises are only beneficial when they are done (correctly).
- More treatments will be implemented based on your need like: Ultrasound Therapy, Mechanical Traction, Strengthening Programs (Core, Back, Specific Muscles), Compression Stocking Measurement and Fitting, Orthotics & Bracing Prescription and Fitting, Ergonomic Active Sitting Chair.