Nutrition Consultation in Vancouver
Schedule an Appointment with Nooshin Fakhr (PhD, RHN)
Our Certified and Registered Holistic Nutritionist
Nooshin truly enjoys educating individuals regarding health outcomes and food choices. By analyzing your current health status, she helps you to find ways to balance areas of deficiency through diet and lifestyle adjustments. She works on your biochemical, mental/emotional, environmental/spiritual states to recognize the connection between them and figure it out how each contributes to your health.
Give as a call to book your consultation at our clinic, conveniently located at the corner of Richards and Drake streets right next to Yaletown-Roundhouse subway station in Vancouver Downtown Area.
Why Choose Our Nutritionist?
Individualized consultation provided by registered holistic nutritionist
Direct Insurance Billing
We work with most insurers and can bill them directly on your behalf.
Located right next to Yaletown-Roundhouse subway station.
Our Patients Love Us
Over 80 five star reviews proves clinic’s excellence in delivering high quality patient care
How Nutritionist Can Help You:
Ask our nutritionist how to target:
- Weight management or poor immune systems
- Cancer, HIV/Aids, autoimmune diseases
- Heart disease, diabetes, insulin resistance
- Rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis, allergies
- Chronic fatigue, anxiety, depression
- Intestinal or digestive system issues
- Prenatal or lactation nutrition needs
- General healthy eating and wellness
What to expect during your 1st visit? Follow up visits?
– Follow-up visits are meant to continue to motivate you to stick to your specified diet plan and adjust any necessary changes.