Limelight Academy Courses
Laser Competence Certification Course for Laser and IPL Technicians
This course is an intensive program, which will cover:
- Conventional hair removal techniques.
- History, overview of laser, and IPL fundamentals, physics, and laser tissue interactions.
- Information and clinical lectures are offered on most used lasers such as, ND-Yag, Alexandrite, and Diode Parameters.
- Explanation of anatomy and physiology of hair and skin to achieve best results in laser hair reduction.
- Patient selection, orientation, and documentation.
- Laser Hair removal tips and tricks
- Ethics of laser practices, laser safety, and equipment handling
- Intensive pulse light (IPL)
After completion of this course, students will gain knowledge and adequate skills for practicing in Aesthetic medicine field alongside with doctors, as a laser hair removal technician. They can also work in spas, beauty salons, or run independently by their own.
Laser Spider Vein Removal Course
This course is designed for those professionals with knowledge of cosmetic medical laser application or those who have finished the laser competence course.
Students in this module will study vascular system and cause of delated superficial vessels. Participants will also have extensive practical skills on various types of superficial vascular anomalies and spider veins on the face and body, especially legs.
Patients’ selection, analysis, safety protocols, pre and post care, and follow-ups are essential steps in this skill.
Graduates will receive certification of completion and will be able to work and apply their knowledge beside dermatologists, plastic surgeons, and those who have independently set-up their laser vein removal in their previous operation, salon, spa, or laser hair removal centers.
- Definition, physiology, and anatomy of small vessels (Telangiectasia, spider vein)
- History of laser vascular lesion treatment plus different types of laser for treatment of vascular lesion
- Sclerotherapy as another modality ( comparison,indication, contra indication, and complication)
- Analysis of vascular lesions (spider veins, Telangiectasia, etc.)
- Patient consultation
- Hygiene and sanitization for treatment procedure.
- Theory exam and clinical assessment and certification
This course is designed for medical and non-medical aestheticians who want to understand and have deep knowledge of skin science to perform their skill as dermatologist assistant, aesthetician in spa and med-spa.
For skin rejuvenation, treatment of find wrinkles, superficial pigmentations, pores, acnes’ scars, and dry & oily skin.
Students will learn physiopathology and anatomy of different types of skin, application of chemicals, contemporary technologies, and machines in this field.
Laser assisted pigmentation treatment and tattoo removal technologist course
This course is designed for medical and non-medical professionals with the background knowledge of cosmetic medical laser application or uncertified individuals who passed laser competence course.
Students will learn consultation, diagnosis, and treatment of different types of skin pigmented lesions such as Melisma, Clousma, freckles, tattoo, and etc. by latest technology of lasers.
Advanced Skin Care Program
This course is suitable for physicians, nurses, aestheticians, dermatologist assistants, spa staff, and individuals with passion to know their skin & hair type as well as self-care with knowledge of skin physiology by medical/aesthetic products and equipment.
Student will be familiar with common skin diseases, lesions, and risk factors.
They will also be able to recognize immediate risky conditions of skin and refer their clients to appropriate physicians otherwise treat them with peace of mind and advise them for choosing the appropriate treatment and products.
Courses We Offer
LASER SPIDER VEIN REMOVAL COURSE
LASER TREATMENT & TATTOO REMOVAL TECHNOLOGIST COURSE
LASER COMPETENCE CERTIFICATION
DERMAL PEELING COURSE
ADVANCED SKIN CARE PROGRAM