Laser Assisted Pigmentation Treatment And Tattoo Removal Technologist Course
Who is Eligible:
Recommended for medical and aesthetic practitioners, however minimum high school graduation level to understand physics, biology in English is required.
Limited seats up to 8 students.
This course is designed for medical and non-medical professionals with the background knowledge of cosmetic medical laser application or uncertified individuals who passed laser competence course.
Students will learn consultation, diagnosis, and treatment of different types of skin pigmented lesions such as Melisma, Cloasma, freckles, tattoo, and etc. by latest technology of lasers.
- Physiology and pathology of skin pigmented lesions
- Consultation, evaluation, and diagnosis of common skin pigmentation
- Tattoos and their variations
- Indication, contra-indication, and side effects of laser assisted tattoo removal
- Q-switch, CO2, Erbium laser technology for skin pigmentation treatment
- Introducing chemical for tattoo treatment in the market, their disadvantages, and side effects
- Final exam and certification
After completion of course, you will sit for one hour written exam and 30, minutes practical exam. Upon passing your tests You will receive a certificate from Limelight Wellness Academy within one week.
Opening price: $950
Regular fee including tax and books: $1425
Courses We Offer
LASER SPIDER VEIN REMOVAL COURSE
DERMAL PEELING COURSE
ADVANCED SKIN CARE PROGRAM