Homeopathy Consultation in VancouverAt Limelight Wellness Clinic
Homeopathy Consultation in Vancouver
Schedule an Appointment with Reza Asgari
Our Expert Homeopath with 20 Years of Experience
Give as a call to book your consultation at our clinic, conveniently located at the corner of Richards and Drake streets right next to Yaletown-Roundhouse subway station in Vancouver Downtown Area.
Why Choose Our Homeopath?
Individualized consultation provided by expert homeopath with 20 years of experience.
Direct Insurance Billing
We work with most insurers and can bill them directly on your behalf.
Located right next to Yaletown-Roundhouse subway station.
Our Patients Love Us
Over 80 five star reviews proves clinic’s excellence in delivering high quality patient care
What Homeopathy Can Treat?
This alternative medicine is recognized by the World Health Organization as one of the largest effective therapeutic methods in use across the world.
- Treatment plans are targeted to individual needs and personal health.
- Takes advantage of the body’s ability to heal itself to optimal wellbeing.
- All aspects or symptoms are considered ranging from mental, physical, emotional, social and lifestyle.
- Remedies involved are based on employing the minimum dose which is gentle yet powerful and effective.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Minor bruises, scrapes, toothaches, headaches, nausea, coughs, colds
What to expect during your 1st visit? Follow up visits?
– A follow-up appointment is booked usually four to six weeks after the initial visit. In some cases, patient’s well-being significantly improves after the very first treatment. In other cases, patient’s well-being and health requires several remedies or treatments to see an improvement.
Make sure to specify your homeopath things they need to know about (i.e. depression, anxiety, fertility issues, insomnia, etc.)