Dermal Peeling Course
Laser Competence Certification Course for Laser and IPL Technicians
Who is Eligible:
Recommended for medical and aesthetic practitioners, however minimum high school graduation level to understand physics, biology in English is required.
Limited seats up to 8 students.
This course is designed for medical and non-medical aestheticians who want to understand and have deep knowledge of skin science to perform their skill as dermatologist assistant, aesthetician in spa and med-spa.
For skin rejuvenation, treatment of find wrinkles, superficial pigmentations, pores, acnes’ scars, and dry & oily skin.
Students will learn physiopathology and anatomy of different types of skin, application of chemicals, contemporary technologies, and machines in this field.
- Review of physiopathology and anatomy of skin
- Consultation, evaluation, diagnosis and suggestions
- Indication, contra-indication, common side-effects
- Introduction to chemicals, latest technologies
- Microdermabrasion, hydro-facial, laser mediated exfoliation, Hollywood peel, and Derma planning
- Chemical peels (salicylic acid, Mandelic acid, α-hydroxy acid, TCA and cross-TCA techniques, etc.
- Post treatment care
- Equipment maintenance
Final exam and certification
After completion of course you will sit for one hour written exam and 30, minutes practical exam. Upon passing your tests You will receive a certificate from Limelight Wellness Academy within one week.
Why Choose Our Laser Hair Removal Clinic?
Quick, safe & virtually painless procedure*. Suits all skin types.
We use cutting-edge FDA-approved equipment to provide effective and long-lasting results.*
We’re located right next to Yaletown-Roundhouse subway station in the Downtown Core of Vancouver.
Our Patients Love Us
Over 110 five star reviews proves clinic’s excellence in delivering high quality patient care