Dermal Peeling Course
Who is Eligible:
Recommended for medical and aesthetic practitioners, however minimum high school graduation level to understand physics, biology in English is required.
Limited seats up to 8 students.
This course is designed for medical and non-medical aestheticians who want to understand and have deep knowledge of skin science to perform their skill as dermatologist assistant, aesthetician in spa and med-spa.
For skin rejuvenation, treatment of find wrinkles, superficial pigmentations, pores, acnes’ scars, and dry & oily skin.
Students will learn physiopathology and anatomy of different types of skin, application of chemicals, contemporary technologies, and machines in this field.
- Review of physiopathology and anatomy of skin
- Consultation, evaluation, diagnosis and suggestions
- Indication, contra-indication, common side-effects
- Introduction to chemicals, latest technologies
- Microdermabrasion, hydro-facial, laser mediated exfoliation, Hollywood peel, and Derma planning
- Chemical peels (salicylic acid, Mandelic acid, α-hydroxy acid, TCA and cross-TCA techniques, etc.
- Post treatment care
- Equipment maintenance
Final exam and certification
After completion of course you will sit for one hour written exam and 30, minutes practical exam. Upon passing your tests You will receive a certificate from Limelight Wellness Academy within one week.
Courses We Offer
LASER SPIDER VEIN REMOVAL COURSE
DERMAL PEELING COURSE
ADVANCED SKIN CARE PROGRAM